the hungry duck Sydney restaurants

Saturday, August 13, 2011

August

Hi Everyone!

Apologise for the lack of updates. I've been trying to fix the website and havent had time to blog. At the moment all of my photos are uploaded onto facebook so if work/uni/school blocks facebook, the photos aren't visible. I'm going to try to upload everything onto picasaweb this weekend so that it'll work for everyone.

Another reason for the lack of updates is because I'm in between cameras at the moment (goodbye e-pl1) and I've been using my iPhone to take photos. The iPhone is pretty much useless in low lighting so all my recent dinner photos have turned out atrocious. Hoping to pick up a canon s95 over this weekend (or the next week) so will shortly have decent photos back on the site.

Hope everyone is well (and eating lots).

See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment