the hungry duck Sydney restaurants

Friday, June 3, 2011

Charlie & Co, Burgers, Westfield Sydney

Charlie & Co
Level 5 Westfield Sydney





This place doesn't really need an introduction. It does 'restaurant style' hamburgers and has its own little cafe/private restaurant area on the Level 5 food court. And its run by the owner of becasse who made Plan B's $10 wagyu burger famous.



I still havent tried the burgers though :( Anyone want to take me? Otherwise I'll be the loner sitting by myself eating a burger sigh..



Anyways back to the point! After breakfast at Strawberry X I was still a little hungry so we went to try the truffle oil and parmesan fries from Charlie & Co.






$8 for a box of chips. They were worth it.






anndddddddddddd....



Tada!






The aoili sauce was really good and the chips were perfectly crispy- no soggy chips. I hate soggy chips (unless theyre the kfc ones).





I'm really surprised that Charlie & Co only has a 44% like rating on Urbanspoon.. thats really bad. Maybe I wont be trying the burgers here after all.



Charlie & Co Burgers on Urbanspoon



No comments:

Post a Comment