the hungry duck Sydney restaurants

Saturday, April 30, 2011

MoS Cafe, Steak, Sydney

MoS (Museum of Sydney) Cafe

Corner Phillip & Bridge Street Sydney

9241 3636


I hate this rainy weather. Its rained for the past few weeks and it makes me super lazy. Sleep and tv, that is all I want to do.

Does anyone go to Virgin Active on Pitt St? I overheard a girl saying that the scales in the female changerooms were broken.. I hope so because its currently saying that I've gained two kilos over the past month. Devastating.. So after the Rambutan post I may be on a hiatus (at the gym ofcourse). But I will be back soon :)

Anyways back to the point.. MoS cafe. I recently purchased the Entertainment Book and decided to head to MoS cafe for a nice brunch. The plan was eggs benedict but because of the stupid rainy weather I felt like a steak. With coffee ofcourse.

Skim Cappuccino




Short Black



Char-Grilled Black Angus Sirloin with hand cut fries and beer battered onion rings served with hollandaise sauce.

Steak! Yum. The steak itself was pretty good but I found the chips soggy and the salad way too salty. Also hollandaise sauce tasted really strange with steak.




By the way, we were supposed to get a complimentary glass of red or white wine or peroni with this (as it was a lunch special) but the waitresses never offered. Not the best service. It definitely wasn't worth the full price, I would much rather spend $75 somewhere else for lunch for two.


MoS Cafe on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment