the hungry duck Sydney restaurants

Saturday, April 16, 2011

Adriano Zumbo, Balmain

Adriano Zumbo
296 Darling Street

Balmain



I love my sister. She brought home a box of goodies from Adriano Zumbo without eating half of in on the way home. I dont think I could say the same for myself.

I've actually never been to the patisserie but I've heard really good reviews about it. But apparently everyone gets takeaway anyways so I guess I'm not really missing out on much.




Nice packaging. Pretty boxes always makes me excited.




I have no idea what this was but I remembered it had pineapple jelly in it. Quite strange but not too bad. Very rich.




Oh dear Lord this was good. It was so good that I licked the chocolate off the plastic Adriano Zumbo sign. I dont know what this was exactly but it had dark chocolate and cherries. Drool




And ofcourse, Macaroons. I dont really like macaroons so I cant really judge it as good or bad. Its okay I guess. I ate it anyways.

What a fat filled day.


Adriano Zumbo Patisserie on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment